2, What community involvement have you had?
2. What are the top 3 issues facing West Van that need to be addressed in the next 4 years? What action would you take in these areas?
Bridge Hospital Police Station
3. Over the past few years, there has been much talk about rejuvenating Ambleside. What are your thoughts on that?
We need to make progress on the seawall, and reduce cars on Argyle. Ambelside should be a place people can drive to, and go for a stroll. The businesses will benefit, when it becomes a destination that is more pedestrian friendly.
4. Incumbents: What has been your accomplishment in the last 3 years? What do you hope to accomplish in the next 4 years?
5. WVD’s tax base is heavily tilted to residential property taxes. What would you do to broaden the tax base?
I would like to remove the tax burden from the current homeowners, by raising the price of new building permits.
6. Tell us about your ideas to support commercial development in West Van.